Pages

2011/08/27

What are The Best Paper Towels

  What are The Best Paper Towels ? I always had the thought that the paper towels were worth so much more. This pieces of soft tissue paper always sat up on top of our shelf and was never supposed to be touched. Did something spill? Our family uses a dish rag to wipe that up. Do you need to wipe dirt off your face? That is what a cloth towel is for. My mom never wanted us to use up the cloth towels back then. Today, we just have a laugh about it, but all of us knew that she was so serious about it then. You should never waste the paper towels, she said.
As for me, I was never quite able to figure out why she was always saving the paper towels. Even my mother now a days says that she does not have the faintest idea why she's always so strict about it. She thinks that she might have an affinity for paper towels that she just could not explain. I think that it has much more to do with how she was raised as a child, when they were taught to never ever waste paper towels. In our family, she's the one who alone can use the paper towels while the rest of the family members had to resort to other ways to do the clean up. What are The Best Paper Towels

It is so funny because now I find that I consume paper towels just like a crazy lady. I just paper towels to clean up just about anything and everything. I think that it even comes out cheaper to use paper towels to wipe out the things that spill on the floor rather than using hand towels and then ending up with dirty piles. In my family, I have a child who is under five and two cats so I think you can imagine that there are so many things always spilling on the floor, a lot of them I can no longer identify. What I have realized is that if something spills on the floor, it is so much  more hygienic to use paper towels than to use a cloth one and then put them in the washing machine later together with your other laundry. What are The Best Paper Towels

As for me, I am not like my mom and I always allow my girl to make use of paper towels when she wants to. Maybe I am being a rebel against my mother in my own little way. But then, it was not really a big deal for me because I found this incident funny more than anything. I just realize that I am using paper towels more than the average person, and maybe my mom's policy is the cause why. Whenever I go over to my mom's house and bring my daughter along and then my daughter will spill something, I give over to my mom a piece of paper towel. Both of us have a good long laugh before she proceeds to wipe it up.
What are The Best Paper Towels - Paper Towel as coffee filter -


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment